[collectd] Path change

Roberto Jimenez totemteleko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 13:20:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am Roberto Jiménez, and I am currently doing my Master Thesis.

First, thank you very much because collectd is helping me a lot.

I am using collectd for gathering data of Linux Containers ( small virtual
machines) installed in a host and I need to collect the host data too, but
I can´t install collectd in it.

So I have to collect this data from inside of this containers, but I should
be able to change the path or something to tell collectd to look in another
directory ( the host directory). Is there a not painful way to get that?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Best regards,

Roberto Jiménez Sánchez.