[collectd] time series data in between specific time periods.

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 18 20:57:58 CET 2013

Excerpts from Kaushal Shriyan's message of 2013-11-18 14:16:41 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> I have setup collectd on CentOS 6.4. Are there options to select time range
> for example 15/05/2013 to 23/05/2013?  I mean to look for time series data
> in between this period

This really depends on what storage backend you are saving your data into.

If you are running a recent version of collectd, there are at least a dozen
output plugins, several of which have the time-range feature you're looking
for: graphite, postgresql, mongodb, etc.

Marc