[collectd] collectd + highcharts

Marian Mihailescu mihailescu2m at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:01:15 CET 2013

Hi all,

Since I got some emails asking for the code, I set up a github repository
here: https://github.com/mihailescu2m/collectionjs

Please feel free to use it and make it better :)

I included an example html that should be able to get you all the charts
available, but the main intention of the library is to allow you to insert
charts in any page, under the assumption that you know the plugin,
plugin_instance, type and type_instance of the graph you want to add.

Cheers,
Marian

Either I've been missing something or nothing has been going on. (K. E.
Gordon)