[collectd] Patch for collecting global average CPU on linux boxes.

Toni Moreno toni.moreno at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:24:06 CET 2013

Hi.

I've been working on get global average CPU , from the cpu plugin better
than use the "aggregate" to get the same values.

I've attached a patch for the cpu plugin.

with this patch you will get a new  "plugin-instance" named  "global" ,
with  % average of all cpu cores .

I've obtained these values from the same proc file that cpu plugin uses for
 the other cores.

NOTE: This patch is only for linux.

I hope you can enjoy it

--

Att

Toni Moreno

699706656

*Si no quieres perderte en el olvido tan pronto como estés muerto y
corrompido, *

*escribe cosas dignas de leerse, o haz cosas dignas de escribirse.*

*Benjamin Franklin*