[collectd] Python collectd package

Tom Throckmorton throck at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 04:28:36 CET 2013

On 10/07/2013 04:22 PM, Billy Kettler wrote:
> Where can I find the Python collectd package for the Python plugin?

There isn't a standalone package afaik; it's included in the main
collectd package you'll find in EPEL and Fedora repos.

> There doesn't appear to be one included with the collectd source and the
> package on PyPI is for writing to the network plugin.

You won't find the plugin itself in the source; it's created at build
time, as long as --enable-python was passed to the configure script (or
--enable-all-plugins was passed, and --disable-python was not)

cheers,

-tt