[collectd] Default parameters

Tasslehoff Burrfoot tasslehoff at burrfoot.it
Mon Mar 4 16:27:32 CET 2013

Hi all, I have a couple of question about some collectd parameters values.

In /etc/collectd.conf there are some parameters (for example Interval
or Timeout) that I leaved commented, collectd works like a charm but
by default what are defeult values for those parameters?
On rrdtool plugin what is the default data retention with default
configuration (plugin enabled without any other option)?

I tried to enable debug level verbosity into logfile plugin, but I got
no details on those directives.

Thanks for any information

Bye!

Tasslehoff Burrfoot