[collectd] Compiling collectd with lxc

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Tue Jun 11 11:07:14 CEST 2013

On 11 June 2013 09:40, Michael Sioutis <papito.dit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Wawrzek,
>
> thank you for your answer. Yes, at some point I thought of compiling
> liblxcstats from your given
> repo, but after successfully configuring the code, I get some errors during
> make:
[...]
> ../liblxcstats.so.0.0.1: undefined reference to `lxc_browse'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[...]

Oh... It sounds as a heap of trouble...

I'm not developer of any of the tool you have problem, but I would try
to copy lxcststats header file and provided the path to it for lxc
plugin configure
process. Maybe it will work.

And I would definitely try on supported OS (like latest Fedora) and
ask package maintainer for help.

Cheers,
Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124