[collectd] Compiling collectd with lxc

Michael Sioutis papito.dit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:40:23 CEST 2013

Dear Wawrzek,

thank you for your answer. Yes, at some point I thought of compiling
liblxcstats from your given
repo, but after successfully configuring the code, I get some errors during
make:
# cd build/
# VERBOSE=1 make
Linking C executable test_browse_containers
cd /root/dotcloud-liblxcstats/build/tests && /usr/bin/cmake -E
cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/test_browse_containers.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/gcc  -O3 -DNDEBUG  -fPIC
CMakeFiles/test_browse_containers.dir/browse_containers.c.o  -o
test_browse_containers -rdynamic ../liblxcstats.so.0.0.1 -llxc
/lib64/libcap.so -Wl,-rpath,/root/dotcloud-liblxcstats/build:/lib64
*../liblxcstats.so.0.0.1: undefined reference to `lxc_browse'*
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [tests/test_browse_containers] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/dotcloud-liblxcstats/build'
make[1]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/test_browse_containers.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/dotcloud-liblxcstats/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Best regards,
Mike