[collectd] Nagios Perfdatas & Collectd

Cyril Feraudet collectd at feraudet.com
Thu Nov 22 17:47:53 CET 2012

Hi Sebastian,

I need at work to have one unique centralized graph generator with a
unique
web interface.

I was thinking about a Nagios event broker module, with a
perdata->collectd
mapping config file, who push data in unixsock like socket. (In fact it
would be
the jsonrpc collectd plugin of Yves Mettier :
https://github.com/perfwatcher/collectd-pw/tree/plugin-jsonrpc/5.1.1)

Regards,
Cyril Feraudet