[collectd] User Plugin of collectd

Andreas Maus a.maus at science-computing.de
Mon May 7 10:37:09 CEST 2012

Hello.

There is already a plugin for this called "Users"

http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Plugin:Users

HTH,

Andreas.

On 04/27/12 09:39, maxe wifi wrote:
>   Dear All,
>
> I need small plugin for collectd which counts the number of users logged into the system or (how to find Number of users connected to router  using collectd ?)
>

> Thamks
>
> Maxe

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 73
tel.: +49 7071 9457 671             72070 Tuebingen, Germany
fax: +49 7071 9457 411              www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech