[collectd] GenericJMX and locked up Tomcat...

Josh Jacob josh.jacob at hansoninc.com
Sat Mar 10 23:27:07 CET 2012

Andreas,

Thank you for the answer. I took another look and want to clarify what I'm seeing:

If one of the hosts that GenericJMX is watching is hung, the plugin will no longer gather data from all the hosts. All other plugins (CPU, swap, memory, etc) work fine.

Does anyone on the list use GenericJMX to watch multiple hosts and has seen this issue?

- josh jacob