[collectd] plotting several metrics on the single graph

Michael Lubinsky mlubinsky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:49:37 CEST 2012

I have a cluster with 16 nodes, every node has 80 cores.I have tried collection3 for Web GUI but it displays 1 graph per core which is hard to analyze ( 16 *80 graphs) .I was looking for GUI which allow to put several plots on the same graph, for exampleload for  cores #(1 - 8 ) on graph #1,  load for  cores #(9 - 16 ) on graph #2, etc.
Also having on the single graph the same metric from different nodes would be nice to have..
I have found the project "collection4"  http://octo.it/c4/  which promises better Web GUI  but it was uploaded 1.5 years back and it is not clear for me- is it the abandoned project or not ? - is it compatible with the latest collectd 5.10 or not ?- is it any other Web GUI for collectd which can combine the several plots of the same graph?
Thanks!Michael.