[collectd] Github issues?

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Sun Feb 19 12:19:10 CET 2012

Hey guys,

sorry for replying so late.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:55:30AM +0800, s b wrote:
> Anybody interested in doing this? Or is that just us?

I've enabled GitHub issues for the "collectd/collectd" project [0].
Please feel free to use those rather than Mantis. I will shut down
Mantis as soon as all (relevant) bugs are transferred.

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:52, Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay at holmwood.id.au> wrote:
> > Florian, if you want someone to do the legwork on this, I'd be happy
> > to do the migration.

By all means :) It's a tedious task and I'm happy for all the help I can
get :)

Best regards,
—octo
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org