[collectd] Possible memory leak in python plugin?

Richard Marshall richard.marshall at tagman.com
Thu Apr 12 13:19:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

In this thread it looks like you may have found a memory leak problem in collectd python, but I'm not sure. I am seeing a memory leak to in a very similar situation (though using the following plugin: https://github.com/mleinart/collectd-haproxy . I'm using the Ubuntu package collectd-core 4.10.1-2. Are you able to confirm if this is an issue you have detected and resolved, and how I may apply that to my systems?

Many Thanks

Rich

[cid:image001.png at 01CD18A6.575F6600]
Richard Marshall, Operations Director
Address: 170-172 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 3LS
Phone:+44 203 465 9259
Email: Richard.Marshall at tagman.com
Skype: richtagman

We're currently hiring in London and New York - http://www.tagman.com/index.php/careers.html