[collectd] Patch to enable collection of all IRQs

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Fri Sep 2 04:35:41 CEST 2011

Hi Bostjan,

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 04:12:39AM +0200, Bostjan Skufca wrote:
> Heh, where did you dig out that old mail? :)

oh, sorry for replying to that old email …

> Q1: Here is the new one, for 5.0.0.

That's the one I actually used. I backported it to 4.10 and then merged
it into 5.0 again.

> BTW is 5.0.1 coming out any time soon?

Yes, that's likely. There's a problem with the v5 upgrade target that
I'd like to have fixed before creating a new release though.

> (beware, it also "fixes" issue with irq non-collection mentioned in my
> other mail from few hours ago).

Yeah, I've seen that. The current code should handle that gracefully,
too. You're welcome to review the commit <http://octo.cx/66bdee8> and
provide feedback :)

> Q2: Is Mantis dead? It seems so, that's why I ask. If so, I recommend
> using Redmine, far more user friendly.

Yeah, Mantis is currently not sending emails to anybody if a new bug is
created, so I usually don't notice, sorry. I was looking into Redmine at
some point, but the administrative overhead of getting a Ruby on Rails
application up and running scared me away.

Regards,
—octo
GnuPG: 0x0C705A15
http://octo.it/