[collectd] exec/unixsock metrics not being sent to the server

svd.ganglia at mylife.com svd.ganglia at mylife.com
Tue Nov 22 21:27:04 CET 2011

i didn't fiddle with types.db, i'm just using all gauges.  my plain text
messages look like:

PUTVAL myhost.fq.dn//gauge-mymetric N:2299366

i've tried using a non empty plugin name and a preexisting type (cpu) as
well:

echo PUTVAL leeloo/cpu-0/cpu-idle N:2299366

all of these trigger rrd creations on the client but not on the server.

-scott