[collectd] df plugin and statfs/statvfs

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Sat Mar 12 16:34:55 CET 2011

On 03/12/2011 03:53 AM, Florian Forster wrote:
> So what you're asking is "will statv?fs() trigger the automount", right?
> I don't know the answer to that one. I haven't used automount in ages
> since for my personal use simple static mounts proved to be far easier
> to maintain.

Hi Florian,

I actually investigated if statv?fs() will trigger automount when I
first posted to the list -- it _does_ work. I'm wondering if you would
accept a patch that does a early statv?fs() on any specific mounts
listed in the config file before the code that calls getmntent()?

Otherwise, I'll have to maintain a local patch.

Thanks,
--
Martin B. Smith
smithmb at ufl.edu - (352) 273-1374