[collectd] How to deploy Visage with thin?

Janne Snabb snabb at epipe.com
Wed Jul 20 15:02:02 CEST 2011

[ I hope Visage related questions are ok on this list. My apologies if not. ]

I am trying to use Visage to make collectd graphs with a non-Apache
web server (nginx). According to https://github.com/jheiss/visage
it is possible to use a Ruby application server called "thin".

I figured that I may need to create a file called config.ru, but the
example file which comes with thin is not really useful.

It would be nice to get some sample configuration for visage+thin
if anyone is running this setup? I am utterly clueless about
Ruby app deployment.

Thanks,
--
Janne Snabb / EPIPE Communications