[collectd] collectd's network output

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Mon Apr 11 21:06:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

  I'm looking at collectd for an eventual use.  I am using it with the
CSV output now as this seems to be the most straightforward to start
with.  Ultimately, the output would be network and I have a question
(well, I guess afew ;-) regarding it: which process can recevive
collectd's networking output ? Does collectd works as both a client and
a 'server' ? There is seemingly no parameter to control this.

  Ah, and what is the 'recipe' to generate the nice graphs shown on the
web site ?  Were these generated by the utilities in the contrib/
directory ?

Thanks!