[collectd] Using SNMP plugin with collectd

Sen, Kakoli sen at hp.com
Tue Sep 28 12:03:26 CEST 2010

Hello all,
  I need to collect cpu/memory/disk usage of windows node. For this , I have installed
#SNMP windows service which has the host-resources mib running.
#Collectd running on a linux machine with SNMP plugin enabled and configured.

In collectd.conf, in snmp Data block it is given as
Table true
Values "HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrProcessorLoad "

But for a multi-processor node, in the same csv file values of both processors are coming.
So every 2 entries in the csv data file will have the same time stamp.
So for setting threshold and monitoring, the collectd.log has messages like :
uc_update: Value too old:
For this, some values would be skipped.

My query is :
How to get the values of different processors in different csv files?

Thanks & Regards,
Kakoli