[collectd] Combining graphs

Hanno Schupp hanno.schupp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 02:40:10 CEST 2010

Thank you for that,

I have put some configuration into /etc/collectd/collection.conf on the
server where the data is collected and the graphs are drawn, however, the
graphs do not change at all, even after completely deleting what is there.

I now have the sneeking suspicion that this type business in collection.conf
may hvae to happen on the client (in other words my routers) or should this
actually work with the configuration on the server?

Please advise.

Attached: /etc/collectd/collection.conf

datadir: "/var/lib/collectd/rrd/"
libdir: "/usr/lib/collectd/"