[collectd] Jarmon 10.11 Released
richard at the-moon.net
Sun Nov 28 18:46:13 CET 2010
I'm happy to announce the release of Jarmon 10.11 and apologies for
the delay - this release had originally been planned for August 2010!
I wrote a number of unit tests which revealed some errors in the RRD
data extraction which I have fixed. I intend to continue expanding the
test suite - with the ultimate goal of 100% code coverage.
I have also created a script to extract API documentation from the
Jarmon library. Hopefully this will help people understand the code
and will encourage more participation and bug fixes.
Download Jarmon from: https://launchpad.net/jarmon
quickly generate interactive DHTML charts from RRD datafiles, entirely
within your web browser.
* Jarmon downloads multiple RRD files in parallel from one or more
servers using asynchronous XHR requests, extracts and merges the data
and then plots the results using HTML5 canvas elements.
* Jarmon includes a fully working dashboard application - a graphical
frontend to Collectd
== Participate ==
- Join the Jarmon Team on Launchpad and send messages to the mailing
- Report bugs - submit full bug details in a Launchpad bug report -
including (if possible) instructions on how to recreate the problem,
sample RRD files, and failing unit tests.
- Suggest new features - first discuss your suggestion with the
developers on the mailing list, then write a full Launchpad Blueprint.
- Contribute code - create Jarmon branches and submit them to the
developers for code review and merging
More information about the collectd