[collectd] prefix hostname filter

Schmurfy schmurfy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:37:27 CEST 2010

I found the anwser so I will add it here if anyone needs it, it just seems
like PostCache was a really bad idea, if you need to write your value with
original name with a plugin and then pass it to another one with a prefix
here is how this can be done:

<Chain "PreCache">
  <Rule "default">
   <Target "write">