[collectd] Curl output value threshold

Jeremy Hanna jeremy.hanna1234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:51:21 CET 2010

Florian,

Thanks for the response.  I've tried to change the Type and DSType to gauge and GaugeLast since it should just  look for the last value it received.  However now it records 0.00000 instead of 1 in the csv output file.  It should just record 1.

Also, I did a test of the regex against the specific test of the web page using egrep, which should be using the extended POSIX regular expression capabilities, and it matched.  So it should be matching.

Maybe I'm on my way to getting it working, but it seems like the value in the csv should be a 1 and the threshold should see the 1.

Jeremy