[collectd] Varnish plugin

Jerome Renard jerome.renard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:04:21 CEST 2010

Florian,

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Florian Forster <octo at verplant.org> wrote:
> Hi Jérôme,
>
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 03:12:26PM +0200, Jerome Renard wrote:
>> can you please pull the changes from my branch:
>> - http://github.com/jeromer/collectd/
>
> I just cherry-picked your changes. Could you please reset your master
> branch to my “jr/varnish” branch? I don't mind the cherry-picking but
> ultimately being able to simply merge the changes makes collaboration
> easier.

While reading this email once again I am wondering if I did the right
thing here.
What I did is to clone your repository and checkout the jr/varnish
branch but I do not
have enough rights to push changes I guess.

Did you mean that my branch (this one :
http://github.com/jeromer/collectd) uses your jr/varnish branch
as the master branch instead so it makes merges easier to you ?

Either way it is fine by me as long as I can push changes if needed :)

Thanks in advance for you precisions

:)

--
Jérôme