[collectd] Network plugin doesn't receive any data

Honia honia2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 15:37:19 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I installed Collectd (with cryptography) on three machines: one of them would be the server and the other two clients should send their data to the server

No errors or anything and the installation went just fine. But I don't think Network plugin is collecting anything though, not sure why. I don't think it's something on my end, the plugin configurations are correct and i also created the auth_file.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me find out what the problem is.

Thanks,

Server
<Plugin network>
   <Listen "[Server's IP here]" "25826">