[collectd] libtoolize fails from build.sh

Petrin, Benjamin b.petrin at WPI.EDU
Tue Feb 23 19:04:05 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to get started on writing a plugin for collectd. When I run build.sh, libtoolize fails with this message:

libtoolize: 'COPYING.LIB' not found in '/usr/share/libtool/libltdl'

Not knowing too much about libtoolize, automake, and autoconf I'm pretty much stuck after some searches turned up little relevant or helpful information. I'm trying to build on Fedora 12 and can see /usr/share/libtool only has one subdirectory called "config". Am I missing something?

Thanks and best regards,

Benjamin Petrin