[collectd] write_http not working

Anil replicase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:21:01 CET 2010

I am having trouble using the write_http plugin. On the web server, there is
nothing in the QUERY_STRING environment variable. I tried both with basic
and HTTP digest (I changed the code to use basic).

Looking at the code, curl_easy_perform() returns with 0. There are no
errors.

Does the HTTP auth plus the POST variables get sent with the same request? I
see the Authorization credentials but not the data. collectd is in fact
reporting that it is capturing all the data and sending it.

Thanks