[collectd] Can't locate Collectd/Unixsock.pm in @INC

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue Aug 31 10:42:24 CEST 2010

Hi there,

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:39:21AM +0800, Salimane Adjao Moustapha wrote:
> collection3/bin/index.cgi seems to be working now but there is no data in
> the graphs images.

Does collection3 display any graphs and those graphs are empty or are
there no graphs at all? In the former case, what exactly do you mean by
"no data in the graph images"? Is there an x- and y-axis but no other
plotted data or is it an empty (white, whatever) image?

> i've installled collectd and rrd-tool through yum
> i have modifies /etc/collectd.conf to enable the plugins i want.
> i've set collection3 etc/collection.conf "DataDir"

There could be a couple possible issues. It's easier to tell, once I get
the information requested above. Anyway, for now: Do you have caching
enabled in the "rrdtool" plugin (if in doubt, please provide you
collectd.conf)? Are there any error messages in your webserver's logs?

HTH,