[collectd] Can't locate Collectd/Unixsock.pm in @INC

Salimane Adjao Moustapha salimane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 04:39:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

collection3/bin/index.cgi seems to be working now but there is no data in
the graphs images.
i've installled collectd and rrd-tool through yum
i have modifies /etc/collectd.conf to enable the plugins i want.
i've set collection3 etc/collection.conf "DataDir"

Any ideas ?

Thanks

  *Salimane Adjao Moustapha*
 Thinker, Trend Watcher, Real Solutions Builder
 *Software Craftsman @  Ethos Technologies <http://www.ethos.com.cn/>*

 [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/salimane> [image:
Google]<http://www.google.com/profiles/salimane>
 [image: SlideShare] <http://www.slideshare.net/salimane/favorites> [image: