[collectd] rrd2flot: Client side canvas based charting of collectd rrd data

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Apr 25 15:49:23 CEST 2010

Hi Richard,

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 02:40:19AM +0100, Richard Wall wrote:
> I've been writing a graphical reporting tool for Collectd using
> JavascriptRRD, jQuery and Flot (and MochiKit) and thought I'd announce
> it here and get some feedback.

sounds very interesting :) It's be great if you could create a
"rrd2flot" wiki page and add your front-end to the list of front-ends in
the wiki [0]. You need to create an accout for uploading screenshots;
everything else you can create / change without logging in.

Regards,
—octo

[0] <http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/List_of_front-ends>