[collectd] rrd2flot: Client side canvas based charting of collectd rrd data

Richard Wall richard at the-moon.net
Mon Apr 19 03:40:19 CEST 2010

First of all, thanks for Collectd - it's a great piece of software and
one of the best documented too!

I've been writing a graphical reporting tool for Collectd using
JavascriptRRD, jQuery and Flot (and MochiKit) and thought I'd announce
it here and get some feedback.
 * is this useful to anyone else?
 * is anyone else already working on similar projects?

I'd love to hear from anyone who's interested in using it and perhaps
contributing to it.

I've temporarily called it rrd2flot and have uploaded the Javascript
and an example html page to:
 * http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~richardw/+junk/rrd2flot/files

There are some brief instructions in the README file.

-RichardW.