[collectd] df plugin with raid (soft) + lvm not working

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Apr 14 07:51:15 CEST 2010

I'm trying to get df stats with the following configuration :
sda1+sdb1 -> md0 -> ext3 on /boot
sda2+sdb2 -> md1 -> 1 pv (vgsystem) -> 6 lv ( / /tmp /srv /var /var/adm/backup /media/lv-snapshot (not used) all with ext4

When I activate the plugin df using /proc IgnoreSelected it seems to detect each lv and create rdd db.
But no graph or information seems to be shown ....

Is it a bogus (not yet implemented) feature ? Or simply a config error ...

find in attach copy of the mount and proc/mounts output and one of the ld rdd db.

Ask whatever you need to debug it ( or please leave me a note how I can debug it myself : good admin not a C prog :-)

--

     Bruno Friedmann