[collectd] Patches for classic collection.cgi

Stefan Mayr stefan at mayr-stefan.de
Mon Apr 5 14:17:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

while evaluating collectd we use the collection.cgi script to display
our rrd values. We encountered two problems I've made some simple
patches for:

collection.cgi.generic_rrd.patch: when no type definition exists we
generate a generic list for @rrd_args

collection.cgi.IE.patch: IE always wants to download content of type
application/xhmtl+xml. We now check first if the browser accepts this
type, else we fall back to text/html.

Hope you can use it.

--
Mayr Stefan