[collectd] cpu stats on SMP machines

Doug MacEachern Doug.MacEachern at springsource.com
Wed Sep 30 19:16:50 CEST 2009

Hi Bill,

Looks like Florian has merged the branch, so you can test using the
git master branch: http://collectd.org/dev-info.shtml
You need to run ./build.sh to generate the configure script.

Or, you can use the .tar.gz created from that branch generated from
"make dist":
http://hudson.hyperic.com/job/collectd-master-dist/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/collectd-master-current.tar.gz