[collectd] Shouldnt collectd also provide an interface to the data?

Lindsay Holmwood lindsay at holmwood.id.au
Mon Sep 7 19:38:35 CEST 2009

2009/9/7 Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay at holmwood.id.au>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm actually hacking on a JSON interface onto collectd's RRDs, which
>> makes it really easy to consume the data:
>>
>> http://auxesis.github.com/visage
>>

> Lindsay, if I wanted to get access to the source right now, I suppose the
> only way to get it would be to git clone?

That's right: git clone git://github.com/auxesis/visage.git

I just pushed a bunch of features, so there may be a few bugs, but
otherwise it should work fine.

There's a lack of deployment documentation, which i'm working on
fixing right now. :-)

Lodge any bugs at http://github.com/auxesis/visage/issues

Lindsay

--