[collectd] Derive/Absolute datasource patch for 4.7.0

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed May 27 16:48:46 CEST 2009

Hi Mariusz,

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 02:56:50PM +0200, Mariusz Gronczewski wrote:
> So is there any chance of getting that patch included anywhere ? ;)

definitely, I'd love to include it in 4.8. Unfortunately I'm a little
short on time currently, so I'm a bit shy to apply it to the master
branch just yet because I fear that this will cause many bugs (or
rather, not yet adapted behavior) at first. I can create a separate
branch for this so other people can easily try the code and write
patches..