[collectd] Using an output plugin to produce CSV files usable by Windows Performance Monitor

mclellan_dave at emc.com mclellan_dave at emc.com
Tue Mar 17 18:14:57 CET 2009

Hi octo:   to tell you the truth, I haven't looked to understand the
details of how the existing CSV formats the data.  This will be my first
step.   Perfmon expects column headings in the first row that conform to
specific syntax in order to know what data has beeen collected.  This
part is easy, once we decide which statistics we will need to support in
the output.

Thank you for your reply and interest.  Stay tuned.

Dave.

Dave McLellan/Cell=978-500-2546/Email=mclellan_dave at emc.com