[collectd] plugin to retrieve values from mon.itor.us

Jeffrey B. Green jeff at kikisoso.org
Sat Jun 20 16:06:49 CEST 2009

Hi Octo,

I didn't make the plugin super fancy, so it could probably use further
polishing. In particular, I haven't investigated all the different ways
Monitorus can be used in its free form, not to mention its pay for
services form. I've pretty much tailored it to the single site test
mode. Let me know if anything else needs to be added to the plugin.

And thanks much for all the work on collectd. It's a standard tool here
in our network. Let me know if I can help, although I don't have tons of
extra time, I can usually fit in projects about the size of plugins into
my schedule.

-jeff