[collectd] TokyoTyrant plugin (was: Changes suggested by Sebastian Harl.)

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sat Jul 11 15:06:11 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 01:53:02PM -0600, Paul Sadauskas wrote:
> Thanks for taking a look my plugin. I'd be happy to work on these
> TODOs, but I had some further questions.

thanks again for your work on this plugin :) I've just pulled your
branch into the master branch of the Git repository.

Unfortunately, building the plugin currently requires a patch to Tokyo
Tyrant: Tokyo Tyrant (TT) links against Tokyo Cabinet (TC), the actual
database implementation. The pkg-config (.pc) file of TT doesn't include
the CPP- and LD-flags used to link against TC. So if your installation
of TC is in a non-standard path, you will have to adjust the (global)
CPP- and LD-flags accordingly. I have sent an appropriate patch upstream
but haven't heard from Mikio, TC's and TT's author and maintainer,
since.