[collectd] Percentage support in thresholds

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Mon Jul 6 19:11:26 CEST 2009

Hi Andrés,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:54:30PM +0200, Andrés J. Díaz wrote:
> I attach a patch to add percentage support in thresholds, like this example:

thanks for your patch :) I've just pushed it to the master branch of the
Git repository, along with some changes of my own. I've extended the
functionality to work with the `DataSource' option – originally the
first data source was checked regardless of that option. Also, I've
added an entry to the collectd.conf(5) manual page; it'd be great if you
could check that to see that it's correct..

Best regards,