[collectd] Wireshark dissector for collectd network plugin

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Fri Jan 2 18:08:13 CET 2009

Hi Bruno,

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 01:39:07PM +0100, Florian Forster wrote:
> > - I'm not sure the double decoding is right... I have just used the
> >   ieee double support from wireshark - this might not work as expected
> >   on some architectures!

as mentioned earlier: Decoding of doubles sent by non-x86 hosts worked -
as expected. So the only thing left to test is wireshark running on a
non-x86 architecture.

I've changed your patch a little. Because at [0] I've read that new
dissectors should be included in the program (rather than putting them
into a plugin), I've moved the file to epan/dissectors/. I've changed
the formatting a little, so that the output is now
  0 values
  1 value
  2 values
(something that bugs me ;).