[collectd] [Networking]: Encryption available (SSL/TLS)?

Bruno Prémont bonbons at linux-vserver.org
Thu Feb 19 08:22:14 CET 2009

Hi Bert,

As of now network plugin only supports sending via UDP packets without
any encryption or digital signature.

You can push it through SSH, for that you need to establish an SSH
connection with port-forwarding, just forward the appropriate UDP port
and adjust collectd's configuration of network plugin on client side so
it sends to the local SSH-Tunnel endpoint.

Bruno