[collectd] fscache Patch

Edward Konetzko konetzed at quixoticagony.com
Thu Apr 30 07:28:34 CEST 2009

Tried to submit the patch via "git send-mail" but I don't think it
worked if you already have the patch disregard the attachment.

Looking forward to your feedback, I am sure there are a few issues its
been a few years since I programmed in C.  I have been running this in
my test lab at work for a few days now with no issues.

With 62 metrics I would like to modify the code to group them by their
classification and possibly add configuration support.  If the changes
are finished this weekend is it ok to send an updated patch?

Thanks
Edward