[collectd] Using an output plugin to produce CSV files usable by Windows Performance Monitor

mclellan_dave at emc.com mclellan_dave at emc.com
Wed Apr 15 12:23:29 CEST 2009

hi Octo.   Thank you for asking!   We haven't actually started the
development work yet.   I submitted my proposal to my manager last week
(trying to cram it in around other work), and we will have to allocate a
person to do it, so we will not even start the implementation until
after May 1 probably.  I'm very glad to know you're interested.

At the moment the proposal is specifically for the output plug-in to
write perfmon CSV files, rather than generic formatted text. I figured I
could sell the specific idea better since our team is so oriented
towards using perfmon, and it was easier to make it clear

I will let keep in touch about it.  should we go off list for that?

Dave

Dave McLellan, RMSG Perf/Scale
EMC Corporation
228 South St. Mail Stop 228A-2/C-19