[collectd] JVM statistics collection?

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Thu Sep 11 18:34:00 CEST 2008

Hi Justo,

unless you specified Steve in the BCC field, he didn't get your mail.
Please use the `group reply' or `reply to all' feature of your mail
client when answering to mails of the mailing list. That way the mail
will be send to the original author and everybody in the CC field
(including the list).

I've attached your complete mail as reference for Steve.