[collectd] Papers about collectd?

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Fri Nov 21 17:16:54 CET 2008

Hi Max,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:05:48AM +0100, Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> For the currect paper work I would be interested in papers published
> about collectd like the ones found on the ganglia page.

the only academic paper about collectd I know is by Niki Waibel. As far
as I recall it's in german, but I'm afraid I couldn't find it just now.
You can find his email address in the archives, I'm sure he'll send you
the PDF.

I've collected some articles and blog entries that came to my attention
on the `Related sites' page[0].

If you find anything else, please let me know! Oh, and let have a copy
of your paper, the ``collectd Contribution Appreciation Program''[1] is
not just for code contributions ;)

[0] <http://collectd.org/related.shtml>.
[1] <http://collectd.org/news.shtml#news49>