[collectd] configure threshold for load plugin

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Mar 5 14:17:48 CET 2008

Hi again,

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 01:18:38PM +0100, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> and now I get messages like:
>
> Host myserver, plugin load type load: Data source "longterm" is
> currently 0.290000. That is below the failure threshold of 1.000000.
>
> I though with FailureMax 1.00 I get an event, if the load is higher
> than 1.00 and not lower.
> Should I use FailureMin for this ?

no, the way you did this was exactly right. However, there is an error
when parsing the configuration. Could you give the attached patch a try
and tell me if that worked for you?

Also, while looking for the problem I've found another bug that prevents
inverted logic to work correctly. This issue is fixed by the patch, too.