[collectd] quick and dirty patch

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue Mar 4 15:09:10 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 02:58:14PM +0100, ??ukasz Mierzwa wrote:
> I'm using collectd but I don't like cpu graphs spread over few files,
> I got to monitor machines with different count of cpus and creating
> templates that shows all cpu usage for every kind of machine is more
> work than it needs to be, so I made this quick patch so collectd will
> create only one cpu graph.

No. collectd does not generate any graphs. It generates rrd files which
in turn might be used to generate graphs from. Whatever frontend you're
using to generate the graphs should take care of displaying different
values in one image. If it does not currently support this feature,
please bug its developers to add support for it.

Cheers,