[collectd] quick and dirty patch

Łukasz Mierzwa prymitive at prymitive.com
Tue Mar 4 14:58:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm using collectd but I don't like cpu graphs spread over few files, I got to
monitor machines with different count of cpus and creating templates that
shows all cpu usage for every kind of machine is more work than it needs to
be, so I made this quick patch so collectd will create only one cpu graph.
Also would it be possible to implement DERIVE to data types? Now it's only
counter and gauge.

Anyone found something better than drraw to create graphs/templates/dashboards
from rrd files?

Łukasz Mierzwa